суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

flat rate




So, while Iapos;ve been finding a growing use for voice-posts to announce all things Marching Band, I often forget all the interesting things.� Today was very interesting.� And painful.

I was smart enough to bring my crutches today, which I thought would save me on a lot of pain.� Unfortunately, some malevolent deity had other plans in mind.�Just as we reentered the stadium to watch the other bands perform, I got these really, REALLY bad menstural cramps.� Which, you know, was nothing new, Iapos;m kinda used to randomly keeling over in x-treme pain, Iapos;ve been doing so since I was 11, but this time the pain was so intense that I actually threw up from it T__T So I got a bunch of pink-orange vomit on the stadium, and I feel really bad that someone had to clean it up...I was able to make it to the trash can eventually though, so the poor custodians didnapos;t need to clean up as much *sends love to poor custodians*.� And then I was taken to the first aid room, where I had to lay down, still with mind-numbing cramps, for three hours and try to sleep it off.� Of course, after I got a little shut-eye, I felt much better and happily crutched up the stadium stairs to find my friends and relate this story to them. XD
flat rate, flat rascal, flat range top, flat rail sliding barn door hardware.



Комментариев нет: