суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

en language simslots




I worked on photo albums all day. With a little more work tomorrow, Iapos;ll have my daughterapos;s album up to late 2007, and my sonapos;s up to early 2008. And the Christmas album is almost caught up. And the Maine 2007 album is nearly done.

Damn... Still sounds like Iapos;m not done. Which Iapos;m not. But ... Thereapos;s always tomorrow. I did good, in that I didnapos;t buy too much stuff at the crop. Bought a new album to give to my in-laws for Christmas. And it helped that I had a $20 credit from a mistake the consultant made last time I saw her.

Anyhoo... I hope hubby goes off and does something fun for himself tomorrow. He had the kids all day and sounds like they had fun. He kept them busy. Tried to get Peter to ride a scooter, but he wouldnapos;t do it. Oh well.

Politics are still looking good. I also canapos;t wait for this election to be over.

Yesterday was my stepmomapos;s 50th birthday. And also my grandfatherapos;s 87th birthday. I havenapos;t been talking to him much since we are on opposite sides of this election, but my mother reassures me that he is not impressed by Palin. Hoorah. Some sense in the old man

Ok... Time for me to get to bed. In addition to the scrapbooking I hope to do, I also need to make a spiderweb costume and a Pokemon Mudkip costume, and sew a cushion for a chair. No time for the computer, I remind myself.
en language simslots, en language since traced.



Комментариев нет: